Select Page

Fastsigns celebrates a strong six months

Fastsigns celebrates a strong six months

Fastsigns UK has reported a double-digit increase in sales revenues for its UK franchisees, for the first six-months of the year, following major investments in technology.

So far in 2019, the global signage and visual communications network has rolled out three significant technological advancements: A new point of sale (POS) system, a franchisee Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and a new App-based training platform.

The POS system, Corebridge, has been rolled out to 90 percent of the UK network with the remaining 10 percent expected to convert before the end of 2019. The centres that are actively using this cloud based POS system are reporting that it is helping to stimulate growth, by streamlining customer service processes and providing a centralised dashboard for salespeople to respond to customers while offsite.

The new CRM, Diamond is an internal system that helps Fastsigns to ensure franchisee satisfaction. The system allows the brand to gather data on over 700 centres, operating in 10 countries, within the network and analyse the data trends to make informed and strategic decisions for the whole network. This advancement has lead to continued and improved service from the franchisor to its franchise network.

Fastsigns’ launched the Gamification Training App at the end of last year. The introduction of the training method marks an exciting revamp to the way the company provides training to its UK franchisees. The offering comes in addition to the brand’s core training methods including its 24-hour web-based learning portal and in-person training sessions, delivered by experts in the respective field. The app delivers an easily accessible tool for on-the-go training allowing team members to equip themselves with essential skills through their smartphone or tablet, at a time and place that suits them.

Further successes from the year also include the launch of the Fastsigns York and Fastsigns Portsmouth centres, increasing the brand’s reach across the North and South of the UK.

Commenting on Fastsigns’ progress thus far, John Davies, the company’s Managing Director, said: “As we look ahead to the coming months, we expect to announce the launch of a number of new centres and along with the change in ownership of four of our existing centres, as some of our most successful franchisees complete their journey into retirement and predict a robust increase in productivity for the remainder of the year.  We look forward to building on recent successes and celebrating a strong year-end performance.”

For further information on FASTSIGNS UK and its franchise opportunities, visit www.fastsigns.co.uk.

Leave a Reply

The latest Projects, Features & News

Discover the latest projects, industry news and new products for the UK sign and graphics industry.


Recent Tweets