FESPA Asia 2018 the key event for ASEAN region
FESPA is bringing together the ASEAN region’s screen, digital and textile printing and signage communities for FESPA Asia 2018, at the BITEC exhibition centre in Bangkok, Thailand, from 22nd-24th February 2018.
Over the course of three days, the exhibition will provide sign and print companies with an invaluable opportunity to discover the latest products and technological innovations that the speciality print industry has to offer.
Among the 160 brands with a presence at the show, FESPA Asia 2018 will welcome a host of first-time exhibitors, such as Stahls, Inkcups, Chemica, INktech and Monti Antonio. The Bangkok location also means this will be an important event for Thai companies that are exhibiting, which include Fujifilm (Thailand), Epson Thailand, T.A.O. Bangkok Corp, Thai Techno Plate and many more.
Roz Guarnori, FESPA Divisional Director, is keen to highlight the expanded seminar schedule that will run throughout the show adding value to each visitor: She said: “Our seminars will cover a wide variety of topics, providing visitors with direct access to industry thought-leaders and granting valuable insight into current and emerging trends affecting wide format and its tangential sectors.”
Comprising 23 individual sessions in both Thai and English, the FESPA Asia 2018 conference schedule will run from 11.00am to 14.30pm every day, between Thursday 22nd February and Saturday 24th February.
The seminars most recently added to the schedule include:
- The third e-commerce revolution in the textile industry and the impact it has had on the fashion industry, hosted by Amit Dayagi (Product Marketing Manager – Kornit Digital);
- Heat transfers in the garment manufacturing market, hosted by Marco De Rossi (Managing Director – Siser – Asia/Pacific);
- Hybrid Printing for interior decoration, presented by Cholakarn Visutipitakul (Marketing and Creative Director – Bodhi Tree Décor);
- Strategic direction of textile printing, presented by Stewart Johnston (Head of Consultancy for Europe, Middle East and Asia – Smithers Group)
- Trends of on demand packaging for online shopping and online food delivery in Thailand, presented by Supanee Sawangnet (Food Packaging Solutions Sales Manager – Thai Paper Co. SCG Packaging)
The full FESPA Asia 2018 conference programme can be viewed at www.fespa-asia.com
Making its triumphant return to FESPA Asia will be the World Wrap Masters competition, showcasing the skill and creativity of international vehicle wrappers and demonstrating the creative ways in which vehicle decoration can prove to be an eye-catching promotional tool.
The 2018 edition will see 16 competitors – half of which hail from Thailand and the rest from Japan and Russia – take part in four competing rounds. The wrappers will be tasked with wrapping cars and other items using vinyl from World Wrap Masters Sponsor Hexis. The winner of the Bangkok competition will automatically qualify to enter the final series competition to take place at the FESPA Global Print Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
Show visitors are welcome to attend live daily workshops and demonstrations taking place every day of the show, while also being given the opportunity to meet with expert wrappers at networking events and professional workshops.
FESPA kindly invites those who wish to attend the exhibition to register online by Wednesday 21st February.
For further information on registration and FESPA Asia 2018 in general, visit www.fespa-asia.com.
For free entry to the exhibition, register online using code: ASAM804